Ways to Give
Your Generous Gift to Hopkins House provides the resources needed to offer high quality, high impact educational programs and services to the community's children, youths, and families, helping them to achieve their full intellectual, economic, and social potential.
Hopkins House is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Hopkins House are fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law and always acknowledged in writing.
You Can Donate In Several Ways
and to Specific Hopkins House Programs and Funds that interest you:
- By Credit Card (Click on red button at top of this page)
- By Telephone at 571-480-4276
- By Check (Make payable to "Hopkins House")
- In Stock, Securities, or Tangible Property (Telephone us at 571-480-4086)
- By Bequest (Your financial advisor or estate planner can assist with this.)
- Make A Pledge (Click here to open Pledge Form. Fax it to 703-842-8356)
|SPECIAL PROGRAMS & FUNDS
|LEGACY GIFTS & BEQUESTS
|For information, click on image above
OTHER INFORMATION FOR DONORS
Hopkins House is a PLATINUM level participant in Guidestar, the highest level of recognition offer by this independent organization that provides data, analysis, and information about nonprofits. You can view information about Hopkins House by clicking on the Guidestar seal to the left.
- Hopkins House most recent audited financial statements can be obtained by writing to:
The Hopkins House
5904 Richmond Highway, Suite 525
Alexandria, Virginia 22303