Hopkins House policy #100.32 (“Grievance Committee”) establishes that employees are entitled to appeal disciplinary actions by their supervisor within five business days of the date the employee is advised of the disciplinary action. The individuals listed below have been appointed by the President to serve as members of the Employee Grievance Committee a term until June 30 of this year. The Committee, which may conduct business only when a quorum (4 members) is present, including the Chair or Vice Chair, hears and advises the Assistant Vice President/Chief Financial Officer on eligible employee disciplinary appeals.
1) Chair: Alvin Butler, AVP/CFO
2) Vice Chair: Gregory Bacourt, ECLI Interim Assistant Director
3) Shelly Liberty (Teacher/Helen Day PSA)
4) Deborah Okyere (Teacher/McNeil PSA)
5) Kim Blassingame (Assistant Teacher/Helen Day PSA)
6) Candace Hayes (Development Assistant)
Employees are reminded to read policy #100.32 carefully and fully before submitting appeals to the Grievance Committee.